We know you’re interested in staying up to date on case counts, which is why we want to share the latest results from the Oregon State Public Health Laboratory with you.
Data are provisional and change frequently, but here are the current totals:
- 115 are still under monitoring
- 238 have either completed monitoring or were determined to have no risk
- Samples for 13 patients await results
- Samples for 45 patients have tested negative for COVID-19
- Samples for 3 patients have tested positive. One of the presumptive positive tests has been confirmed by the CDC.
Oregon Health Authority has posted a recording of today’s Facebook Live presentation on COVID-19 featuring Gov. Kate Brown, OHA Director Patrick Allen and Dean Sidelinger, MD, MSed, state health officer and epidemiologist.
The recording is available at https://youtu.be/bIkI9iiiV30.